Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Three Powerful Ways to Prove Psychic Powers Are Real


Who else is unsure whether or not psychic abilities and powers are true? Are you curious about the paranormal...but afraid or embarrassed to admit it because lots of people think it's silly? If you are.....the good news is that you are FAR from alone! Studies show that while up to 80% of people believe in some sort of paranormal powers or psychic abilities, a good amount of us (especially those of us with "higher" educations or devout religious beliefs) are actually afraid to express our interest due to outside pressure that it's silly to study.

It's not....and I'm here to tell you that my first GENUINE psychic reading totally changed my life in ways that I could never had predicted, and INSTANTLY transformed me from a skeptic to a curious and open minded explorer of the mysteries of life.

So if you are having similar curiosities and want to PROVE it to yourself that psychic powers are true, here are 3 powerful ways of doing it in a hurry!

- Dive into Books!

And I'm NOT talking about some of the sillier "new age" stuff, either. There are TONS of smart, scientific books written on psychic phenomena and the incredible body of evidence that supports it as fact. Eminent scientists, researchers, mystical adventurers and "consciousness cowboys" have written GREAT books on psychic experiments that will blow you away once you open your intellect up to the infinite. I'm a huge fan of books....and many of my favorites in this realm have CONVINCED me in the perennial proof that psychic abilities, and lots of other cool stuff is part of our everyday, invisible world for sure!

- The Power of Personal Practice.

Dive in. Work on having your own experiences! The truth is, all of us can develop, refine and cultivate psychic abilities...and that means you, too! And of course, there is nothing more personally powerful in terms of proof, than being able to see latent abilities come to life WITHIN your OWN self. With practice, regardless of what you currently believe, you CAN become more intuitive, insightful...and YES, psychic overall to boot!

- Get a Reading Yourself!

This is where I began MY personal journey...and is still a regular part of my own inquiry. How? Seek out genuine, gifted and authentic psychic intuitive, mediums, clairvoyants and otherwise and get your own readings. What you will discover WILL blow you away...and for a fraction of the cost of having to spend BIG bucks with the celebrity psychics that can take forever to book.

Trust me when I tell you....there is NOTHING more mind blowing than having a complete stranger tell you things that would be IMPOSSIBLE to know without some unexplainable gift. (and if that doesn't change your mind...I DON'T know what will!)

1 comment:

  1. I agree completely with everything you have said. My name is Robert Bourassa of BestSanDiegoPsychics.com. Let me be the complete stranger that tells you things that would be impossible to know without some gift. We are all gifted. Some of us have developed the gift more than others but we all can do what I do and more. I will record your read for you to refer back to so you can give me feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails