Sunday, September 19, 2010

Movie Questions & Answers


I inevitability give support to finding the entitle of a Christmas movie? Please read this interrogate!?
It is about a female tv show host who is really horrible and penny-pinching, so she goes off for a forty winks before her Christmas Eve show special. During her nap 3 ghost come and show her christmas past, present and future. Basically it...

I inevitability Help finding title to this horror movie ? Clue: Recluse Girl have Tea Party With Dolls?
Only information i have is a parts of a scene from the movie. In the movie there is mother a maid & her daughter. The daughter is a total outsider never leaving the house. All she does play with dolls or toys.

I inevitability serve trying to find what this movie is call.?
During the New Moon previews there was this one movie where on earth this one girl was murdered and her family be really sad about it. They be trying to find out who killed her because she was giving them clues. They girl didn't really die though she lived...

I inevitability some biddable films to study!?
Desperately bored I know i'm being vague Any across the world suggestions? :) x The Sting LA Confidential Silence of the Lambs Jaws Bourne Ultimatum Master and Commander The Far Side of the World Seven Toy Story The Goodbye Girl Gladiator Snatch Ok, they all sound boring, You will...

I inevitability the cross of a movie...?
i only saw some of it, but it was the weirdest movie i've ever see. it had a bunch of hippies driving around, and they stopped at some golf course that tried to make them work near, but they escaped in golf carts as the owners fired golf ball at them or something...anyone...

I infer it's a Steven King movie?
I remember in the late 90s seeing a movie on TV around this group of people on a small jet, they fly to an airport and not a soul is there. In parts of the movie a man drinks a beer that is flat, a sandwich specifically stale... then they realize everything is...

I involve a detail of movies?
family night we keep under surveillance a movie every sunday we got nothing we involve ideas of newly released movies on DVD help out out, plz You can watch: The Proposal The Taking of Pelham 123 Year One hoped this helped! (= the taking of pelham 123 i just watch it with my...

I involve abet thinking of a movie title?
The movie is about a guy that dies and comes back as a image and visits his girlfriend. He has some weak man guiding him for whatever reason I cant remember. I thought it be called My boyfriends back but I don't know. It be probably an 80s movie and I want...

I involve assist finding a picture. i dont know the title though?
all i can remember is that a young man have just come back from the time of war (i think its the war within vietnam but not sure) he goes into an american diner and there is an awkward looking waitress within who serves him. then later within...

I involve horror movies near a melancholic and subtle touch to them?
for example the house by the cemetery had that feeling... i really love infirm horror movies and old gothic films . what do you recommend ? thank you Vincent Price did a series of Doctor Phibes films. The makeshift storyline was that he wanted to punish...

I involve movie relieve! anyone who know movies, Please!?
I need movies or TV shows that show framers and ones that show the blue-collar working class. Anyone who knows some please permit me know, I need ones from any year. Thanks. hi you can try searching at http://www.classicmoovies.com Blue Collar: All The Right Moves Farmers: Bitter Harvest.

I involve to know wat this movie is call?
ok i dont remember that much detail about the movie its been yrs, but its really bugging me... adjectives i really remember is a dude finding, or getting a robitic suit thingy or somehting and then it like forms on him (i deliberate he gets kinda trapt in it but not...

I involve to know what this children's picture movie is?!?
i'm very vague on details due to it anyone so long ago, but i think it is a early 90s but for late 80s cartoon movie, probably short movie, not full length, came out on VHS, there are antediluvian fashioned dressed characters, investigating some wrong doings, involve an airplane, i...

I Just Saw The Movie Paranormal Activity But I Have A Question?
I know this movie was a documentary but did this really happen to the man and woman they made the dedication to at the wrap up? I'm know the two people who played them were actor because I saw them on The Soup today. So...

I JUST SAW THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON.?
Firstly. AH… It was INCREDIBLE! Who agrees? Second (and the actual question) What is the name of the song playing when we first see Edward within the parking lot and he's like strutting towards us (! lol)?? lol wow..people...wow im controlling ;P OMG. I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW! (a)...

I know because I never loved him the approach I love you. mark the motion picture that this flash comes from?
Mrs. Sommersby Gere .. Richard Gere movie.. thinking thinking.. Sommersby! With Richard Gere and Jodie Foster if I remember correctly. Sommersby Source(s): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108185/quot… Sommersby 1993 Laurel tells it to Jack

I know the plot to a movie but not the identify?
I know this movie, something about a rich man who has no children but seek an heir within his family unit. He tests them all to see who is true to HIM and not his MONEY. In the winding up I think his fav nephew is chosen. Like I...

I know this is so erratic, but WHY DO YOU WATCH HORROR FILMS?
In my ENGRish class, we are always talking almost random things. Now, we need to product our own essay to refute or concede into the claims of one author. I just want your own feelings in this matter. appreciation! The same reason people do anything...

I know when eclipse is coming out!!?
yeah thats right eclipse is coming out on June 30th 2010! WOOHOO That's correct. Now do you have an actual question? appreciation for the info (: Do you have a question? lol wrong.Don't trust IMDB. It will money

I languorously remember a scene from a romantic comedy movie but not competent to place it !?
It starts off with a couple. The husband dies due to some apology, but his spirit/soul stays back. The woman moves on and after some time she meets another man. This trial man is able to see the dead husband's spirit and discuss...

I look a moment ago resembling Taylor Lautner, If I dance to theatres tonight, will teen chicks be adjectives over me?
thinking I am him? No one but twins look JUST like someone else. Sure, you may look similar, but the most you will get is a few turned head and slightly dissapointed sighs. It really depends if you look...

I look for the title of a funny motion picture adjectives on a boat of croisiere ?
It's the story of two funny guys,finding a bomb on the boat. Woody Allen is playing in the end. There is also the music of Parlez moi d'amour of Edith Piaf at the finish. I don't remember this movie so I started by...

I love an legendary traits. is this ok or desperate for my robustness?
i Absolutely love edward cullen. i cry over him and my throat gets stuck when i think of him. is this desperate for my health? i have asked this interview before and i got mixed answers i lately need a yes or no. is it bad for...

I love movies that grasp your emotion! What is the most heart-wrenching movie out within?
The Green Mile, My Girl and 7 Pounds Holy crap! the japanese movie assassin, its so heart warming a samurai sacrifice all he had to retrieve japan against the west and at the end gets kill from behind when he is drunk because...

I loved GOOD FELLAS did you?
Im a girl.I look girly but im in between anyways not that that is so relevant..but I LOVE THE MOVIE GOOD FELLAS soo badass everything is portrayed faultlessly I love when they find out a guy bought his wife a fur coat haa and everyone is high on cocaine its crazy...

I merely see one distrustful review for This Is It so far, is the movie really righteous to survey?
I only seen one denial for it and it received a one star rating out of five and it shows 21 rated it. so is the movie really good to study, i was thinking of watching it. I am guessing...

I necessitate a fitting horror/suspense/thriller flick.?
Bored tonight, can someone suggest a good movie in the thriller/suspense/horror genre. I like Dawn of the Dead both versions, Quarantine (Also [REC]), Paranormal Activity (I usually don't like spectre films), 28 Days Later, 28 Weeks Later. I like my movie to be suspenseful and intense, not gory or juddering. (I hate Saw movies...

I necessitate a picture of underworlds Selene on a rooftop, holding a gun overlooking a MODERN city, such as NY.?
It has Selene looking at you holder her gun in gone hand while you see skyscrapers and cars and highways next to the giant moon right behind her in the conditions. I looked on google images but couldnt find it.

I necessitate a video of puppies playing contained by a corral to put within a movie.?
No people in perspective. No properties in background. No setting noise. Free, Download enabled, NO VIRUSES, 1,000,000,000% Legal, Very still camera. I need to put it surrounded by a movie. Its been a long time that i found a site like this.Comments,ratings,downloads adjectives in...

I necessitate abet finding movies?
i want to find movies like she's all that it's a boy girl piece 10 things i hate about you go to the movie store try ovguide.com they tell you adjectives the sites that have the movie you are looking for Go to the nearest dvd rental stores, they other have those...

More Movie questions please visit : MovieDVDFAQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails