Friday, February 26, 2010

The paranormal, and yoga


When I was nineteen years old I developed an interest in the paranormal, though not yet Yoga. I was then doing some research in the area of out of body experiences, and at that time I did experience what is commonly known as the classic out of body experience! (Somewhat of a paranormal experience, I would go on to have many more of them over the next ten years of my life!)In my early twenties I further developed my interest in the paranormal, Yoga, Psychology, and the Human Sciences. I developed an especial interest in the paranormal, Yoga, ghosts, and later the occult sciences. I was curious as to the reality of the paranormal, Yoga, spirits, spells, and magickal powers! I went on to study in the paranormal, and most all of the Western Traditions of Ritual and Ceremonial Magick, Enlightenment, Mysticism, Religion, Eastern philosophies (including Yoga), and other so called paranormal and ancient philosophies and practices, including Wicca, and/or witchcraft. Yes, even Voodoo was on my list of studies! Still, I was a paranormal expert at heart, and a devotee in terms of Yoga, and Magick! I then and still maintain a genuine curiosity and/or fascination for the paranormal, and as to the reality of these so called unexplained phenomenon!

I was practicing Yoga, and I was a member at one time or another of several different organizations such as the A.M.O.R.C., the A.A., and even O.T.O.! In continuance of my paranormal studies, I wrote to and was answered by several different popular writers of the time on the paranormal, Yoga, occult subjects; writers such as Donald Michael Kraig, Ted Andrews, and Gerald and Betty Schueler. I also pursued a degree in Psychology (with an aim towards the paranormal) so that I could eventually work in either the field of paranormal studies, Psychotherapy, and even Parapsychology! Aside from my interests in the paranormal, and Yoga, my interest in ghosts came about while I was even younger - sometime before my interests in the paranormal and Yoga came about. My interests in ghosts phased out as my interests turned more towards the paranormal, Yoga, and the Divine Mysteries, God, Religion, the Occult, Magick, and other documented human and spiritual powers. My conclusions, at that time, as regards ghosts was that it was at least possible for the human soul to remain here after death, in some visible form, and either haunt or communicate with us as all as good ghosts do!!! My research into the paranormal and other certain occult practices, including Yoga, meditation, and human and spiritual development, proved to be far more interesting!

Nowadays, aside from the paranormal and Yoga, I am somewhat convinced as to the reality of certain occult practices, and to things like Astrology, Tarot Card reading, and other forms of divination. In accordance with paranormal scientific applications, my feeling is that people do get trapped in one form or another upon their death! Sometimes paranormal disturbances are better explained in terms of the mind itself - hallucinations, temporary delusions, schizophrenia, etc. Some of the better paranormal and occult literature I have read refer to ghosts as being shells of the dead - i.e., a leftover energy form of some sort that does not possess consciousness in itself! Not sure about this...ghosts seem to act consciously and maintain human like attributes. Even Yoga has some things to say on this subject. To this day, no one really knows for sure!

If you would like to see more on the paranormal, and Yoga, and even some ghost footage and documentaries on ghosts and paranormal experts, VISIT OUR FREE MOVIES, TELEVISION SHOWS, and PARANORMAL, YOGA, AND OCCULT DOCUMENTARIES AND VIDEOS SECTION. WE ALSO HAVE AN EXTRAORDINARY COLLECTION OF NEW AND CLASSIC PARANORMAL, YOGA, AND OCCULT BOOKS, TAROT CARD AND ASTROLOGY SOFTWARE, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!

Of course, such a question as to the reality of the paranormal, Yoga, and ghosts also brings up also the whole subject of the afterlife itself. In terms of the paranormal, that has all proven to be improvable, thus far. The only thing we have to go on as regards ghosts are the photos and videos that people manage to capture. Often, in terms of paranormal investigation, this is going on a person's word, and what paranormal investigators manage to capture and collect themselves. Though the approach of paranormal investigators is scientific, this whole subject has thus far eluded all of us well enough to amount to any sort of proof as to the reality of ghosts and/or spirits, the paranormal, and even the so called attainable powers of Yoga.

How come is it that there is still so much controversy on the subject of the paranormal, and as to the powers of Yoga? That is because the proof has not yet convinced us all! Paranormal phenomenon is something that has been reported for thousands of years, and even Yoga has been around that long. Even with all of the footage and writings out there, no one is still really sure? Still, I, like many paranormal experts and others out there, long for an explainable answer to the often eerie images we see in pictures and video footage of ghosts.

Things like God, the Devil, the paranormal, and Yoga, and everything in between, has fascinated me for a long time. How about Tarot Cards, and who is Aleister Crowley? READ ON...let me share with you some of my own adventures into the world of the paranormal, Magick, Mysticism, Yoga, Enlightenment, and Aleister Crowley; take a step into the real world of Astrology, the Tarot, Magick, and Much, Much More!!!

For more on my article here, visit Green Planet Fantasy Theater at Paranormal and yoga, or, Tarot, Yoga, and Aleister Crowley.  Also download DVD Movies, Music Collections, Games, Books, Software, and Adult XXX Movies, Videos, and PC Games FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails