Friday, October 1, 2010

In the Tunnel of Death, the Labyrinth of Life


Synopsis of the screenplay “In the Tunnel of Death, the Labyrinth of Life�? by Elisabetta Errani Emaldi

Premonition of a meeting and telepathic contacts with a passionate young man  who is afraid of his past life. When destiny leads us toward an experience

that will help our inner growth.

This story begins on a night in December 1989, just one year before meeting Gabriele; that night I dream of a guitar sound with a strong pain which wake me up in the middle of the darkness. I try to understand the meaning of this dream for almost a week, but unsuccessfully. One year later, I come back from the Caribbean Sea, after having worked on a ship. My friend Viola starts nagging me with her request to go to dance together. When I tell her I need relax, stay by myself writing or painting or taking care of my garden, she blames me for rooting in my “hermitage�?; behaving this way I will never meet interesting people.

After her insistence, I decide to go out and dance to the “Stork Club�? in Milano Marittima. On Monday, during the first week of December 1990, I wake up at 9:30 a.m.. The rays of the sun are filtering through the shutters of the balcony; while I turn my back to them I see confused images in my mind, then I close my eyes and relax. The dream reappears, just like at the touch of a magic wand. Here I am, entering a church where I know that somebody is waiting for me. One old man points to the Pope, I realize He wants to tell me something. I get closer, slowly, astonished and surprised to have the honour to be received by the Pope. I kneel down on a pew, a few steps from the altar, facing Him, who is kindly smiling; then He raises his right hand and says:

“I must advise you that there is a young man who will make a vow in order to marry you!�? Astonished I reply with a smile: “I hope he will ask me too�? – After a pause, the Pope with a serious expression says: “Remember, you are going to live paranormal experiences!�?

Four days later Viola and me go to dance to the Stork Club and I meet Gabriele. He is there because one of his friends obliged him to go out in order to have fun; four days ago his girlfriend left him and he is very sad. His face shows his pain. While I stare at him struck by his suffering, he tells me that he spent four days and nights without sleeping but playing his guitar and thinking about his girlfriend. At the same time, he astonishes me assuring that he has just forgotten her thanks to our meeting. I tell him he cannot make fun of me, but he asks me to believe him. He is amazed for what it is happening but I attract him so much! From that moment on, there is a love story full of passion and overwhelming feelings. But he has terrible secrets, and I have a lot of presages. I live paranormal experiences, especially telepathy. I feel all his fear and pain, striking me just like storm. But it is his sexuality and his passion that involve me. Thanks to dreams I realise he was a bad boy, and he confesses me he took drugs. On Christmas night he tells me he made a vow in order to marry me. He is afraid I leave him and he doesn’t want to tell me that his previous  girlfriend died because of H.I.V., but I already knew this bad news from my dreams. I try to help him: he smokes and drinks too much. But the strong sexual attraction doesn’t permit that. So I leave him.

At the very beginning of January 1991, during the night, after having left Gabriele, a guitar sound with a strong pain wakes me up. I remember the dream I had one year ago, now it is true. Gabriele was playing his guitar and his pain was so strong that I could feel it through a kind of telepathy. Now I want to be sure of that.

Four days later I go to the Stork Club where I meet Gabriele again; I ask him what happened when we left, he tells me he went home, he was so upset that he played his guitar thinking about me all night long. His dog Plutarco was at his feet. Behaving in that way, he sent me through telepathy all his pain accompanied by the sound of his guitar.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails