Saturday, July 31, 2010

Movie Questions & Answers


Answer solely if you've see the movie The Last house on the left..?
Was the rape scene a real sex scene during the making of the movie? bcoz it looks so real No no they didn't in reality have sex in the movie..

Any 3gp movie download site.?
moviesmobile.net you can download 3gp movie from below sites :- www.brothersoft.com/downloads/3gp-movi… www.free-3gp-video.com/3gp/12-movie-tr… 3gp-movies-free.smartcode.com www.3gpspot.com

Any accident someone have a well-mannered relationship that I can examine The Hangover at?
Please don't post any scam links! I watched it a few days back at this website: www.hdflixnow.com/the-hangover Hi, not sure around that movie, but I watch a lot at http://www.classicmoovies.com

Any accurate movies you can suggest to me?
preferably comedy/romance. thank youu :) 4 weddings and a funeral this won 2 acadamy awards and is still a clissic its called Glory its nearly the american civil war about the first black regimant the 54th regimant its nearly them winning thier rights back its base on letters written by conel...

Any accurate pictures of Velma Kelly surrounded by Chicago?
I'm going as Velma Kelly (the Catherine Zeta Jones version from the movie) to a costume party and I'm have trouble finding good pictures of any of the costumes she wears. Does anyone know any virtuous websites where I could find pictures? I don't really have time to keep...

Any adjectives Hayao Miyazaki dubbed movies?
Is Hayao Miyazaki, the director of Spirited Away/Howls moving castle/Ponyo going to be dubbing any more of his movies for english speakers? I'm a really big fan, and can't find any information on that. Please help. (: Apparently he have signed with Studio Ghibli to direct two more feature films within the next three...

Any alien Hindi movies that are righteous to survey next to a 10 year ripened brother?
any movie from rajshri stable or to some extent priyadarshan (directed)movies Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani Aao Wish Kare. taare zameen par Ajab Prem ki Gazab Kahani is ok .Wake Up Sid is good to study with your brother. You can...

Any appropriate comedy movies?
Keep it pg-pg13. no cussing, no sexual content. movies that make you laugh hysterically. Elf is hysterical, beside the christmas season coming up. Mrs. Doubtfire is just as hysterical. Also, Ferris Bueller's Day off is classic and is ultimately the victor. According to netflix, these are good family comedies: 1. Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2.

Any appropriate movie streaming websites?
I want to watch the fourth kind online , does anybody know any flawless websites to do this ? See here buddy. http://www.thefourthkindmovieonline.blog… Try to open www.freewatchtv,info Fourth munificent available there. The site almost has everything similar to tons tv shows, movies, anime even adult and bollywood available there. Totally free, no...

Any be i can keep under surveillance the latest harry potter picture online? officially of coures wink wink.?
http://www.watch-movies-online.tv/ it should be on there soon its not unfair to watch pirate things on the internet its just crooked to post them =D I watched the strange Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince at HDTheaterz.

Any children movies depicting teens as impossible?
Im looking for some children movies or even tv shows that show teenagers as being bad, dissatisfied, rule breakers. Any one have any suggestions? Max Keeble's Big Move with the sole purpose one I can think of off the top of my lead. The Goonies, Adventures in Babysitting, Don't describe Mom the babysitter's...

Any concept for a movie to monitor?
anyone got any ideas for something moral to watch any suggestion is fine thanks unnatural activitie http://www.cinemahaven.com/2009/10/21/paranormal-activity-2009-megavideo/ that's a link to paranormal movement and I second that persons suggestion, one of the best movies of 2009..the site also has practically every bright movie release of october if you want other ideas of...

Any confirmed hobbit movie word, it feel close to it's never going on?
It's set to be realeased in 2011. Filming hasn't started, cause cast and such is still being worked out. Ian McKellen(Gandalf) recently said he in a minute has his hands on the screenplay and he know who's been cast as Bilbo...so we should be seeing progress soon.

Any cool design for a movie?..?
Yeah, Ninja Please! Here's the outline to the script. Source(s): http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.… Jesus comes put a bet on as a black infant born in Detroit to the (verrry rich but submissive) white wife of the head of a focal racially divisive organization. Jesus grows up tough as nails but pious I'm...

Any correct movies? i jump to the movies seriously but i dont know what to see?
i like all types, and im super board. any suitable ones? weird activites, mj's this is it Source(s): torontops com well near is this one i just figured out today on MovieDvDFAQ.com cuz i couldnt remember what it be called and glad i...

Any details almost Korean Movie 19?
I heard that Big Bang's TOP and Seungri is starring in 19! does anybody know anything roughly it? i would like so info please :) Movie: 19-Nineteen Director: Yong-woo Jang Release Date: November 12, 2009 Runtime: ?? Language: Korean Country: South Korea CAST: Seung-Ri (Big Bang) as Min-seo T.O.P (Big Bang) as Jeong-hun In-jae...

Any devout movies on immediately...?
I want to go see a good movie tomorrow at the cinema, but I don't know what to see.have anyone seen any good movies lately? Thanks :D xx NO...No good movies out right now! :( The fourth nice A christmas carol Paranormal Activity Source(s): paranormal activity is the just i have actually see. its...

Any dutiful action/thriller movies?
I just saw Law Abiding Citizen and thought it was perfect! I like any movies with Denzel Washington also! Here you will find some great dealing movie http://www.onlinemoviecafe.com/category/…

Any Extra Enya Songs?
I'm looking for those other songs that enya did on her old albums, like within A Day Without Rain she had an extra song that wasn't on some albums (The First of Autumn) If I could get a index, it would be amazing. thank you :) idk but i really love the song, '' only time...

Any films similiar to Virgin Territory, I love that it is a time of year comedy?
Virgin Territories is one of my favorite films can you recommend anything else with a similar setting, idea, humour, romantic style? choke casanova heartbreak kid shortbus racket informers a dirty shame

How weak be Sam Raimi when he wrote and later directed and shot The Evil Dead?
I would like to know how Old Sam Raimi was when he wrote The Evil Dead, and how antediluvian he was when he actually begin filming it. The first one, not Evil Dead 2 or Army of Darkness. If you can, please provide...

How will i clear rapidshare movie files?
Depending on whether the file comes as an iso file you may own to mount it using an emulation program, virtual clone drive is the best for this as its free and very straightforward. it may also be in a .rar report, which is a compressed file that will need first performance...

How worrisome is The Box?
i want to watch the box with my friend, but i HATE it when here gore with lots of blood, or haunted stuff, like spirits taking over bodies or anything, is there anything like that contained by the box? I think you will be safe beside this movie since it isn't a horror/slasher film. It...

How worrisome is the Sixth Sense?
I'm really sensitive when it comes to scary movies. It's not the gore, but really the stories that frighten me: for example, I was more afraid of Jigsaw surrounded by Saw, then the actual torturing. I have to see it for my cinema class. I have also seen The Village which...

How would a movie resembling Hostel make happen a rise within teen brutality?
I don't care if you don't think it would, because that's not what my essay is in the region of. It is about how it would so please let me know if you enjoy any ideas. Well, I can see it. Hostel be such a ridiculously bad...

How would I attain money for movies?
I'm 14 in high conservatory and maybe when I'm 15 in december I can return with a job[if im lucky enough]. I always want to go to the movies on weekends but I hold NO ******* money and no job yet, it aggravates me to no terminate. How can I solve this issue?...

How would the aliens enjoy even come into th peoples houses surrounded by the movie the 4rth nature?
ok..if it was real which it isnt, how would the aliens enjoy even come into the houss? What the hell does a homocide have to do with aliens? And how can hypnosis even do that to someone? ..I basically...

How would you class the Harry Potter films?
I'm sorry for the constant HP film questions, but today I'm contained by a Harry Potter craze. I don't know why. Anyway, here's mine: 1 Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince- 9/10 2 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets- 9/10 3 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban- 8/10...

How would you counter if New Moon get a nomination for Best Picture at the Academy Awards within 2010?
Is it even possible?... not in a million years Since I haven't see the film yet, so I don't know. It would depend on how devout the movie was and how well it be done. I doubt it will be nominated...

How would you describe the persona of johnny depp contained by?
these three films? Ed Wood What's Eating Gilbert Grape? Edward Scissorhands Ed Wood: he said he wanted a.. optimistic and open-handed of naive personality Gilbert Grape: He be portrayed as an melancholic and pessimistic young man Edward Scissorhands:J Depp played him like an innocent,...

More Movie questions please visit : MovieDVDFAQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails